Apart from cute packaging, the Japanese definitely know their stuff. That's right! another Japanese product review :)
What will I be reviewing today?
Dejavu Fiberwig Lasting fine eyeliner!
Eyeliners are an essentials for me. I always wanted something very intense, smudge proof and stays on all day and this one works for me, in fact it works so well for me that I might not even get any other eyeliners for awhile. that is how much I love this thing.
It is different than other Japanese eyeliners (in terms of packaging) than the ones I normally see (as far as Japanese eyeliner go) , just a standard retractable eyeliner. However, when I was reading the reviews from other people, they find it very hard to apply...they had to tug and I was quite surprise because I thought it glided nicely. lol
Apart from that, we all cannot deny that is product is most definitely smudge proof. It works well for tight lining and for the water line too, if you're going for an intense dramatic look :)
If I am not mistaken it comes in 3 different colors, brown, black and a more intense black. I had the intense black :) aiming for the brown one next!
No comments:
Post a Comment