I
am a die hard fan of Faceshop, so I decided to make a comparison between the
green tea herb day cleansing cream and brightening rice water cleansing cream.
For those who are not familiar with Faceshop, it is originated from Korea and a
well known brand in Asia, I am not particularly sure if you can find it outside
of Asia but you can check!
First,
I want to point out the similarities for both cleansing creams and that is the
consistency, I find it light, smooth and very creamy. I wouldn’t expect any
differences as it does originate from the same brand. lol
As
far as smell goes, in my opinion the rice water smells better however it can be
a little overwhelming sometimes. The green tea one smells just as good.
Ok
so here’s the break down….
Green Tea
1. I did not experience any break outs
from this product
2. Leave my face feeling clean and
amazing
3. Removes make up beautifully, even the
water proof ones
4. Soothes my skin
Brightening Rice
water
1. I did break me out L and irritates my skin
2. Removes make up beautifully, even the
water proof ones
3. Dries out my skin
In
general, I do find the Green tea one works better with my skin type. In case
you’re wondering I have acne prone and very sensitive skin. If you have a similar skin type then the
green tea one might suit you better J FYI, I use this to remove my make up!
Price:
both retail for under BND20.00 ( I can’t remember the exact price)
Brightening
rice water: 200 ml/6.76 fl. Oz
Green
tea Herb day: 150ml/5.06 fl. Oz
![]() |
| Left: brightening rice water. Right: Herbs days, green tea |
![]() |
| Herbs day, green tea |
I completely used up my brightening rice water, so i don't actually have anything to show you. lol sorry! I but hope you enjoyed my first post! :)



Very useful! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information and detailed explanation :D
You should keep posting