Saturday, March 17, 2012

REVIEW: V10+SERUM



There is something about Japanese skin care product that is just so amazingly good and the v10+ serum is not an exception. There is no other word to describe this product but…phenomenal, it is truly a miracle in a bottle, not only that…but it works! I-kidd-you-not!

What other great things I can say about V10+ serum? Well…..

1.    It is paraben free
2.    No artificial color
3.    No mineral oils
4.    No chemical fragrances
5.    Customized serums for 10 skin problems
6.    Dermatological tested

      The down side?

It is ridiculously expensive. This thing is only 30ml and it retails for BND138.00/bottle!!!!  There is a 10% discount for members therefore, BND124.20/bottle. From my experiences (I went through 5 bottles of these) this thing can only last you a month. Yes, a month but you can stretch it out to 2 months max. IF you use it 2-3 times a week! Instruction says to use everyday morning and night, which I do not recommend just because it is extremely expensive for a 30ml serum.

However, if you are looking for a serum that works and that won’t disappoint you than I highly highly recommend this product despite its price tag.

Where can you get this precious little thing?

Ageless Beauty
Unit 5, 1st floor, block A
Kampong Batu Bersurat, Pengkalan Gadong, BSB
Bandar Seri Begawan
(Right across Elken, above the computer shop)
WARNING: parking can be difficult! :p

A brochure of the v10+ serum :)


If you don’t know which serum would suit you, I suggest you should let one of the beauticians (or you can ask for Mimi) to have good look at your skin and they can recommend the best serum for you! J

Which v10+ serum I am currently using?
·         Vitamin C
·         Licorice
·         Ceramide (recommended to me but yet to try)

No comments:

Post a Comment