Honestly, I did not have a high expectation for this product but
it blew me away with the creamy consistency, vibrant colors (not to mention the
huge color selections!) and cute packaging!
Now, if you're from Brunei and you're interested in trying these babies out,
feel free to check on azbeautysecret shop on Facebook! she is carrying a huge
selections of NYX cosmetics.
Currently I have 7 different shades of NYX round lipsticks. I had mine since last year and I couldn't rave enough how
much I love them! If you new to cosmetics and you don't feel like splurging on
expensive lipsticks then this might be a good time to try these, they are only
$8!!! Total bargain, huh?
Why I love em?
The consistency! The consistency! The consistency! It just glides through your
lips! Soft and creamy! Apart from that, the staying power is ok not excellent
but ok. I am not the type of person who minds reapplying their lipstick through
out the day.
The cons?
The packaging is cute but it's a like... Cheapy, the bottom can easily fall off
but hey what do you expect from an $8 lipstick? :p
Which shades do I have?
Doll
Brown sweet
Black cherry
B52
Heather
peach
Summer Love
Favorites?
B52 for everyday and doll for special occasions
Closing comments:
Highly recommended! Especially to those who are thinking of expending their
lipstick collections without break the bank! Two thumbs up for the huge color
selections! And I will definitely but more of these :)
![]() |
| B52 |
![]() |
| Black Cherry |
![]() |
| Brown sweet |
![]() |
| Doll |
![]() |
| Heather |
![]() |
| Peach |
![]() |
| Summer Love |








No comments:
Post a Comment